The Group of Boutique Asset Managers is a network of senior executives who run independent specialist asset management firms.
The Group was established at Abadia Retuerta, Valladolid, Spain on the 5th of April 2013. The Group has come together to improve their presence of their businesses in their respective marketplaces. They do so by sharing information and promoting their presence both individually and collectively to potential investors. GBAM is a private company limited by guarantee.
The principal activities of the GBAM are:
· To foster cooperation among member firms
· To identify best practice and shared experience in all aspects of asset management (research,
portfolio management, risk control, marketing etc)
· To improve understanding of operating in international markets
· To support members by highlighting their expertise in their chosen fields
· By providing a representative voice in the media